“What I hate about the star wars community is how divided it is. Nobody seems to appreciate the storytelling that the prequels bring to the table. It brings so much lore to the star wars universe MUCH needed lore. When I was a kid if you had asked me what a jedi was I would have said Luke skywalker. When episode 1 came out and I watched it my whole view point of the sith and jedi changed. There are people who love the original trilogy, there are those who love the prequels, and there are those who love Star Wars. Anakin Skywalker is one of the best and I’ll dare say the best characters in star wars because of his back story. The emotion that radiates from haydens eye’s in the movies is beautiful. People say that Anakin was too winy, but nobody ever stops to realize that Luke was whiny as well. No movie is perfect, but each star wars is if not one thing. Beautiful.” -Fujiwara Complex (YouTube)
Stuff on a resume is just one tool in the toolbox to reach your goals. Charm and charisma is another. It is possible to take a shortcut to your dreams without fulfilling the requirements society tells you that you need to fulfill first. I suggest working on your charisma. It is a science, the information is out there.
All things are either not true or not not true yet, there is no truth or “proving” things, only disproving or a failure to disprove.
- See how it is, not how you want it to be
- Big and small, simple to answer or open-ended
- The internet is at our disposal !
- Seek to fail to disprove yourself (no confirmation bias)
- Something testable that can be disproven
- Only test one variable
- Have a control group that doesn’t change to compare to (if people, they should not know whether they are the control group or not)
- Have at least 100 trials
- No bias
- Measurable data
- Take and keep notes on everything, including all observations and possible human error
- Analyze possible human error
- Graphs, charts, and general visualization of data (leads to better insights)
- Try different calculations for new insights
- Did the experiment disprove the hypothesis? (if not it either starts or adds to a theory, this is what a theory is: failure to disprove)
- Write-up of the experimentation including notes from experimentation and analysis
- Report all possible human error
- A summary and captivating story
- Charisma, persuasiveness
- Possible applications
“Throw spaghetti on the wall and see what sticks, then work with what sticks and throw more spaghetti in that direction.”
Almost all people are descendants of royalty.
Redlands, California, the city next to mine, was the first in the world to install city-wide electricity. This is one of the original street lights, it’s over 100 years old!